|What is Autism?|
Autism is a developmental disorder affecting children from birth or the early months of life. For many years autism was rare occurring in just five to ten children per 10,000 live births.
Most autistic children are perfectly normal in appearance, but spend their time engaged in puzzling and disturbing behaviors which are markedly different from those of typical children. Less severe cases may be diagnosed with Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD) or with Asperger’s Syndrome (usually children have normal speech, but they have many “autistic” social and behavioral problems).
|Early Signs of Autism|
The results identified the following early signs of autism that parents and pediatricians should be on the lookout for:
- Abnormalities in initiating communication with others.
- Rather than asking for help with something, the child may struggle alone without looking around for assistance.
- Impaired ability to initiate and respond to opportunities to share experiences with others.
- Children with autism may not follow their parents gaze or initiate contact with others.
- Irregularities when playing with toys.
- Instead of using a toy as it is meant to be used, like picking up a toy fork and pretending to eat with it, the child may do something unusual with the toy.
- Significantly reduced variety of sounds, words and gestures used to communicate.
- Compared with typically developing children, children with autism have a much smaller inventory of sounds, words and gestures that they use to communicate with others.
|Neuro Acupuncture Treatment|
Neuro acupuncture acts in the brain of the autism kids. The neuro acupuncture will helps connect the brain cells and the brain’s neurons in a better manner so that they will get better corresponding control over the autism behavior, speech, alertness, awareness of happening around and better control over themselves.
To get the best and most effective acupuncture treatment, you can try from a very famous Chinese Master in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. He is an expert in treating various kinds of diseases and illnesses.